
Paul,
I should be studying for a final right now but oh well. I don't have too much personal to say but rather an observation. You are a unique breed; you are a runner who actually likes to run. You are also an exhibitionist. I think half of the fun of every meet, for the entire team, is watching you run. There is never a question of what the result will be, it's just kind of fun to watch you destroy everyone. You really are the heart and soul of both teams and someone that everyone can absolutely rally behind. It sounds really lame but it has really been a pleasure to watch you run and more of a pleasure to know that someone who has been doing it for so long can become more and more passionate everyday. I know that you will use that motivation and channel it into becoming a great teacher and an amazing coach. You will truly be missed by both the men's and women's teams. It's been a blast road tripping with Marto and what not, congratulations and best of luck in the future!
-Alycia
No comments:
Post a Comment