Friday, May 7, 2010


What a great 4 years it has been and it wouldn't even have been close to being as great if you weren't there. The team simply would not have been a team without you. You brought so much dedication, commitment, and leadership day in and day out and that really reflected on everybody and brought the best out in them. Their are very few people out there that can say they were on the same team or got to run with an All American. That right there speaks volumes about your work ethic and dedication to the sport. I won't have any greater memories than watching you destroy everybody, either it be on a cross country course or the track. I also can't thank you enough for bringing the best out in everybody and wanting nothing but the best for everybody. It didn't matter what heat of a race somebody was in, you were always equally supportive and cheering the whole way. I wish you nothing but the absolute best my friend. I'm sure I will turn the TV on one day and see you setting world records/winning marathons, then I will flip the channel and see Trama getting arrested or something lol. Good luck buddy, your work ethic will take you far but your personality will make sure you have a great time along way.
Your friend,
-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment